Jumbo Loans exceed the maximum loan amounts established by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac conventional loan limits. Rates on jumbo loans are typically higher than conforming loans. Jumbo Loans are typically used to buy more expensive homes and high-end custom construction homes. Typically, Jumbo Loans require a higher down payment than traditional loans.
What are the current Palm Beach County Loan Limits?
Below we have the list for Palm Beach County loan limits
- $647,200 Single Family Residence
- $828,700 Duplex
- $1,001,650 Triplex
- $1,244,850 Quadplex
Once your home purchase is above theses limits Jumbo Loan are your next best choice.
- Available for Primary, Second, and Investment properties
- 680+ FICO Score
- Loans amounts up to $3 million
- Down Payment low as 10% for Primary Residence
- Loan Amounts $1 over the Palm Beach County Loan Limit
- Loans up to $3 million
- A Variety of Loans options with low rates, including interest
only, adjustable-rate and 15 – 30 – year fixed rate loans
Whether you are looking at a Palm Beach waterfront or a Wellington
Equestrian Estate. Jumbo loans are the Loan product for you.
For all your questions please call 561-641-4663 today!