The NEW hometown Heroes program will provide down payment and closing cost assistance up to $35,000 to ALL Florida based occupations!!
Effective July 3, 2023 All Florida based Occupations are Eligible!!
Down Payment Assistance is now increased up to $35,000
Down payment and closing cost assistance is available in the form of a 0%, non-amortizing, 30-year deferred second mortgage.
Borrower income can not exceed County income limits ($146,100 for Palm Beach County)
You can use our down payment assistance with any of our first mortgage loans:
VA, FHA, USDA, or Conventional. Borrowers can receive 5% of the loan amount in down payment assistance (maximum limit now increased to $35k).
- Must meet credit requirements Credit score minimum of 640
- Home Buyer Education is required. Our loan originator will assist you on how to complete this requirement.
- Borrower must not exceed income amount for the county.
- Full time employment of 35 hours or more a week required.
At least one borrower must be employed in an approved occupation.NOW OPEN TO ALL OCCUPATIONS!!
- Property must be a primary residence.
- You have not owned a home in the past three years.
- Florida ONLY